Monday, March 17, 2008

Maya's Sunday

So yesterday was Mamma and Papa's day for Maya. Indy gotta go to her best friend b'day party. So we dropper her after her ballet class at 12 noon and then we drove to Shangri-La Tanjung Aru to have our usual lunch ritual at TATU.

Oh and yes...I haven't mentioned that Maya is on daycare now! haha... Just started about a week a go. And she LOVES it! I will blog about this soon. She is much independent now. And she refuse to be fed, she want to try to feed her self.

So here she is , feeding her self porridge:


AAAAAAAAAAAAH

hmmm nyum nyum nyum

And then she continued to eat the olives:


And then we met our friends at the Shangri-La,and they offered us to use the pool. I didn't prepare any swimsuits at all , so did my husband. But Maya can wear the diaper without insert as swim diaper, and I got plenty of wipes with me , that can work as emergency towel ! My dh just went swim with his short anyway. ( and he dried him self with my sling afterward haha...see how useful selling can be?)

Right now I am into embroidery diaper or hand painted one, here is one of Maya's collections of embroidery diaper , this one I just took out the insert , so now it's performs as swim diaper:

She always or I must say , she must got this balloon when we went to Shangri-La.

And then she walked by the pool and said : Akooooow....a kooow....... no no.. she didn't mean DOG but she meant WATER, in italian AQUA is for water.

Mamma ....it is abit cold.....but I love water

Do you like my monkey jumpin' style?


Weeeeeeee....... weeeeeeeeeeee.

It was about 1 - 2 p.m and the sun were bright but the got sun shade at the kiddie pool. Which is great!

And then she saw a BALL ( of course) ...and so there was the highlight for the day....2 of her favorite things together : AQUA and BALL!

Papa new gymnastic routine : lift up the baby and the ball......It's good to toned up your upper body muscles. 1, 2, 3,4.......1,2,3,4......1,2,3,4.....

After swim... she was thinking : where can I swim more...? here or there? where is that ball?

She stay another 5 minutes playing in the shower outdoor, I must grabbed her and dried her. She screamed and throwing a tantrum...but it was enough for the day we decided and we were heading home.....


Tomorrow is your school day anyway , Maya!

4 comments:

Joyce said...

Sandra where did you get the embroidery diaper..very cantik, I also want!!!!!

chanelwong said...

Maya is such a big girl...pretty girl...

farrahar said...

syioknya!! must take adam to go swimming nanti!

hip-O-mama said...

Eeiikkk siok maya swimming. how come I didnt see u ya?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Le nostre gioia