Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The visit from the "Queen"

Yes, She was back to KK last week. Like high school girls we were so excited to see each other again after a year she moved back to Ipoh ( and after a year of non stop sms-ing, calling, chatting, emailing, Facebooking, blogging, etc). I think her dh is super cool to allowed her to take a break off for a week with me. Or should I said he knew that her wife can't behave good if she stays anywhere near me? kekekekekeke.... but we DID behave good ( don't worry Mr.M.S , She didn't break anything here and still had her healthy appetite, but she took my eyeshadows palletes !!)


Us @ Secret Recipe , and Veda Blu .
Like school girls, we chat and chat and chat, laughed until our face and stomach hurt and of course cursed each other ( Hey , that can't be missed out!). It's been a long time since my girly girls pijama party. So of course we like it so much.

We slept around midnight or 1 a.m the latest everynight. I knew that she needs to sleep when she started to call me " bok" and then " bak". And her eyes were no more than 2 straight lines ! SLEEEP!!!

Us @ The Mediterranean , Tg Aru. I had Beef Carpaccio and Sole fish alla Livonerse and Your Majesty had her favorite Spicy Crab Soup and Nepture Platter. Lebahsibuk had Mushroom soup and Sirloin steak in red wine sauce ( I think :P)
Hush hush talk. (pretending as I knew that the "queen" took this pic)

So the week gone with lunches, shopping at One Borneo, Karamunsing, Warisan Square. Lunch with some mommies in Little Italy. And the day before that we went to movie too. We also managed to had dinner at The Mediterranean with lebaksibuk . Your Majesty wish to dine there one more time but too bad we didn't have the chance.

The highlight of all I think was the " greet and meet " with her" fans" in KK. So we had this small pot luck lunch at my place on Saturday. We planned to cook more food. Your Majesty wanted ME to make Tiramisu and SHE will make the Cendol. But I said NO TIME. Do you know why? Because she was in bed with EDWARD CULLEN until mid morning!!! Or until I threw a soft toys to her , and kicked her out of her bed ! It drove me crazy because this is her second time reading Twilight , YES SECOND, but yet she was still glued on it. And she's been watching the movie , like for 10th times!!!! A true O.C .D (Obbesive Cullen Disorder)to the core!! SIPUUUUUT!!!


L-R: Lebahsibuk, Me,Joan D'arcy with lil C, YOUR MAJESTY,Bonnie & Wawa,Nell and Angie
Back row : Cathy, and Tanya
Too bad Charish was not in the picture and Deana can't make it that day.


But despite of all the minor damages, we were having a GREAT time! I wonder if we ever can go travel just the 2 of us ( no husbands , no children)...hmmmm HANCUR DUNIA!!!! hahahahahahaahha
Don't Judge the book by it's cover. We might look like we had nothing in common. But inside we are like one soul! Sehati Sejiwa!!! hahahahahahah

ROOOOCK , TET!!!!



10 comments:

Bonnie said...

Haha, love this entry. The sentence "I knew that she needs to sleep when she started to call me " bok" and then " bak"." makes me LOL!!

The Queen is indeed a great friend to be with. And yea her dh so good to let her travel back alone and stay with u some more, nasib tdk hancur apa2, hahaha..

Hoping to meet her again..

MamaIrfan said...

hahahahahahahahaa I hope I can be the real RATU ohhhh hahaahahahaa
btw, thanks bek for everything... thanks to Niko also for letting me lepak with u most of the time! (I think he pasrah already!! LOL)
Being with you alone rasa tak pernah cukuppppp masaaaaa... one week terasa like one blink only huhuhuhuhu
iya.. I wish we could go somewhere without kids and hubby.. don't worry, we'll make it real when our kids bigger later! another 10 yrs maybe!?? hihihi habis hancurrrrrr dunia!! muahahahaaa
I really had a great week and thanks for arranging KK moms potluck lunch! So glad I can meet them! Love you all! KK moms ROCKK!! :D

vsk said...

aww.. now i miss my bff... =D

CathJ said...

Cute!!! Nice girl day out.. ;-D

Joan D'Arcy said...

hahahahah!!!! Macam tenaggers lah! so cute!! Love the enegy.. bot from "bok" and "TooT" hahha Thanks for inviting us to makaning at ur place. Miss you Taty.. really wish I know u longer when u were here

P/s mind my tyypoing, blamme on the batery low wireless keybod...

chanelwong said...

Envy all mummies in KK..got chance to see Sandra....

Sandra..when can we see face to face lar....

Unknown said...

I dont mean to menyibuk (well, maybe I am) because I dont personally know the Queen and shouldnt kaypochi..but I cant help wondering lah why she is called the Queen :)

It looks like everyone had a GOOD time! Mest tak kering gusi bergelak ketawa kan? :D

Unknown said...

ehhehe Ratu siput is her real title
she is lambat and she proud to be one.
So her Glamour title is The queen of snail!
thus " the QUEEN" was born!

kekekkeke

Tanya said...

reading this post reminds me of little italy and my lunch at hyatt... kelam kabut eating my pasta.. slurp here and there.... x sempat gambar with taty pula....

KittyCat said...

Sounds like you had a really, really fun time! Such a beautiful friendship is a wonderful treasure :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Le nostre gioia