Thursday, April 30, 2009

So what? Go KIM!


Curves is back ! So if you have it then flaunt it ( even that if you don't have curve a.k.a skinnier woman!) As long as you feel good about your body then celebrate it. Check out Kim Kardashian's blog. I just read it this morning and love this entry.

It is an important message for us to share with our ( teenage)children that not all of the pictures we see in the magazine are real and Kim's statement is an inspiration. Body image's issue and eating disorder are very serious now a days.

If we don't love our body and our self then who will??

I am much more comfortable with my self now. I accepted my flaws , my art-less skill, my un-soothing singing voice for other, my drop dead awful hand writing. But who care?

I am happy being my self. And I love my body too. And because of that I am on the way to show it and to love it more. Not just for appearance to look slimmer, leaner, prettier but mostly for the sake of my health.

We are what we eat they said, and I think that is true. I am not in my 20's anymore , so sooner or later I must watch what I eat for my health and take a good care of my body and soul. My motto is : just don't over eat or over do in everything we want to do.

I am not saying that we can grow big and bigger and no need to take care of our body and health . YES we MUST ! But we all come in different sizes, and shapes. And we need to feel comfortable in our skin first then work it out. :)


And remember to make fun of our self once in a while, If we can't laugh at our self this time, how sad that would be?



P.S: it is very important to surround our self with people who love us for who we are! Our spouse, our children, family and friends! Encouraging and supporting people ARE different from Negatively Critical people!
No Body 's perfect.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Le nostre gioia