May God bless all of you.
By the way.....
I know some will be sick of this... hahaha.
But some...will be pleased with this...
so either way just suck it up Coz I will post it anyway...
Life is too short to be too heavy and stress out. We all need a diversion, a lil bit of fun out of our routine. Escape the boredom with the young and hip of modern vampires that drive volvo, porche 911 and Mercedes . Regardless age . ( Read as Twilight's mom RULES! haha finding excuse)
If you haven't read it, never mind, but just FYI, the Volterra part in the book will be shoot in Montepulciano, Tuscany. WOW... now I wish my husband is from that part of Italy so I will have the excuses to be there ( dreaming)
Anyway, I think New Moon will be bigger than Twilight , for sure more visual effects
So here you go, enjoy the " NEW MOON" posters.






Robert Pattinson Fan or not ( I am definitely one!), I think he portray Edward Cullen perfectly. The big different between "the real" Rob and Edward is just a proof that he is a great actor. To play a role of a 108 years old trapped in body of a perfect 17 years old boy.
Anyway.... enjoy ( or not) the posters.
7 comments:
i can't wait for new moon too!!! 8 mths to go :-)
I love the movie as well..
yess counting days!
btw I want to say ZAC WHO????
RobPattz is the IT hollywood hunk now!
;-D
omg, kena wait for november!!!! edward oh rob!
Muahhhhsss muahhsssss muahhhhhsss muahhhhssss rasa mau rogol this vampire!!!!! muaahhahahahahahahaa rasa tersiksa jiwa raga waiting for new moon! LOL can't help myself!! I bet I'll watch New Moon more than twilight!! :p
wahlauweh Mamairfan.... That was certainly a confession from the heart! Kudos! Not many dares to declare & voice their 'naughty' desire which many of us have ;)
go Mama Irfan!!!!
hahahahah....
thats why i luv ya.. so brutally honest to the core!
who cares of other ppl think?
doesnt mean we dont love our husband.
doesn't it feel good to have a naughty side? muahahha
Post a Comment