

Though that I am upset and disappointed, but I couldn't hate Kris, I think that is why he won?
He is just a sweet guy, a down to earth,guy next door type you will like, and he is a great singer/artist. BUT..... Adam is an exceptional singer/artist. He is over the top with this eyeliner, and mascara and the costume, but like he said " he is what he is" .
Being said just after the finale result , that if he won, people will say well that is because he is gay, and if he lost , they will say again that is because he is gay... What is Adam's reaction?
He laughed and just said " Is that what they're gonna say? [Laughs] Those blogs have a lot of opinions, don't they? [Laughs] I think that Kris won because he's a great artist and I was happy to be a runner-up to that."
And what is his goal? This is the interview form E!online
What's your goal now?
My dream now is to make a really dope record. Do something new. Push the boundaries a little bit. Push people's buttons. Open people's minds up a little bit. If there's anything that can come from this experience I hope that all the fans out there can pick up that even if you're really different there's a way to get along with each other. We did the Queen duet and we made it work because we found a common ground with each other.
VERY WELL SAID!!!!! GO ADAM !!! He is not your ordinary Idol, He is one Extra-ordinary !
I wish Adam could get the Title of the American Idol because he is an IDOL already. But I am sure we gonna see alot of him in the future .
In the mean time, enjoy this rarely seen pictures , courtesy of adam-lambert.org. If you are a fan don't forget to visit and make sure you will be the part of the Adam Lambert Official Fan Site soon!












1 comment:
1st time I saw the top 10... In my heart Adam is the 1..outstanding from the others...
Hansem, smokey eyes, look like elvis, a very high note voice..
I forgot to watch this show until I noticed it was already the final.. and I am soo happy he is the finalist..
It is okay for not winning.. lol.. He is already a winner...
Thanks for showing his pictures... Love them..
Post a Comment