I am sure you all know that Mother's Day is just around the corner , This SUNDAY!
Oh My..... I'm looking forward for the art and craft my kids will make for me :P beside that of course I'd love some CAKES!
I've been a fan of Colus cake for some times now. Or you can visit the blog to see the whole collection too!
I am often disappointed with the quality and taste of those cakes sold in the bakery. They tend to reduce the ingredients and the decoration seems too "general" for me, nothing special. So I m so happy when I know I can order a good quality of cakes with or without the special decoration .
And I know that Coluscakes also will try their best to meet customer's request, like less sugar, or extra chocolate or more marshmallow ( for my dd it is a MUST!)
My recommendation : Carrot cakes with the cheese topping ( my favorite) and Orange cupcake with Chocolate Cream topping ( My dh's favorite).
Oh and if you want to give an impressive gift to some one, sure the mini cupcakes with the cute decor will make your friends or relatives go OOOHHH AAAAAAHH.... Trust me! I'd proof in many times already!
No comments:
Post a Comment