Yes.... and you know why!!!!!!
Will post more news later on....
Today Finale is the best so far. A great show, great performances......
But it killed me at the end with the result. I don't hate the other guy. He got a pleasant voice but not but not an exceptional voice!So I think the other one should've WIN!
And don't you ever dare to bring the sexuality issue over this one! TRY ME!
Anyone try to offend the sexuality of a very talented guy is the absolute narrow minded person.
Just get over it...!
Anyway.... He will be great even without the " Title". And he will make a great album, his voice is undeniable extra ordinary. He is Fearless, and he is unique.He might not be you "guy next door" or " sweet kind of guy" or just "plain regular guy". He is an ICON.
Try to catch a glimpse of Simon Cowell Expression! He is totally bummed too!
I am happy and proud for him to reached this far....
And I am waiting for his single and album soon....
Still it brings my mood to a very low level. I never want anybody particular to win on Idol so badly as this one.
NEVER.
No comments:
Post a Comment