No more running biz..But still living my life. Full time SAHM,and a homeschool mamma now. Try to blend it together without losing my sanity in the city they called The Pearl of the Orient.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Please watch this
Stock up the candles! :)
As much as I hate the often black outs here. I must admit, that is the time that we can really get personal and talk without any distraction , without music, TV, PC in the between. It is when we really give our all to listen, listen to the nature, traffic, listen to our children and spouse, or friends, or family.
I know we will miss the comfort of aircon, we will miss our favorite TV shows, can't use microwave to re heat our food etc , but one hour is minimal for me. And it is planned. So I can cooked and eat earlier, bath earlier if I need the water heater , wash dishes earlier. :)
Too bad there are some people that think this is a stupid idea ( youtube comments)
For once , people , Can we please put a side our differences? this simplest way to show that WE CARE! no matter how old are you, what religion, what do you believe, what race, what do you eat, who are you, how rich or famous you are, where do you live...... just for ONE hour can we selflessly turn of the lights?or some light?
Have you watch " The day the Earth stood still" ? Do we need Aliens to remind us?
Klaatu said:
If the Earth dies..human races die, If human races die, the Earth stays.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Le nostre gioia
No comments:
Post a Comment