thanks for the TAG. This is great to remember my first pregnancy :)
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED?
Absolutely not
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME?
yes for more than 2 years
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
I didn't believe it and so did my dh. I was so worry because I got many plans that year and still want to travel alot!
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU?
Never
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU?
25 ( I was thinking I am way too young to have a baby)
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
miss my period
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
husband
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?
Yes
9. DUE DATE?
01 October 2002. It is China National Day
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
Yes.
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
Indonesian food that was hard to get at that time ( we were in Shanghai)
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?
Smell of fried things
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD SEX?
girl
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?
Nope
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY?
20 Kg!!!
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
Kind of. My best girlfriends arrange small gathering for me before I was due
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW?
I knew
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
Not for the first one, but false alarm for down syndrome high risk for my second
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Rui Jin Hospital, Guang Ci section. Room 11-11 :)
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
More than 24 hours , It was a long and difficult labor.
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
by taxi wth my dh
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?
My doctor and nurses
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION?
Emergency C section due to difficult labour
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
for C section of course :)
27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?
2.6 kg
28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ?
27 September 2002. 3.33 am
30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?
Indiana Chiara
31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY?
6 years plus
Tag your self if you want to share your first birth experience! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment