
Can't wait for it, and Benny did an amazing job and fast....
You can go here to see the family photo shoots, and tell me what you think!
I must admit I was a photo junkie in my younger years ( believe it or not) .Me and my friends did a lot of photo session with photographer, indoor , outdoor...on the beach, on the paddy field etc...just for our own collection ( our excuses is : want to proof to our children or grandchildren that once upon a time we does LOOK good and YOUNG..ok....LOL) . But I guess I lost all the skills to pose in front of camera now. Much more concentrate to look after Maya during the shoots.
One thing I know, during a photo session , the photographer personality is one of the main key to make a good photos! ( and good weather too!! LOL) And as in Benny, he is fun, nice person and just nice to be around with, and yes that is important, and make us relaxed and enjoy the session, and make the photo shoot session like so natural.
Thanks a lot Benny....It was GREAT! and you made a lovely pictures. And...I think I want to do more portraits for me and my husband next time!! hahhahaha.....
Children grow up fast , and I think it is a great way to keep the moment with a good photographs that we can cherish all the time!
Enjoy!!
Father and Daughter




13 comments:
CANTIKNYAAA!!!
JELESS!!
JELESSSSS!!!!!
LOL....you buat juga la !!
I love the 1st picture..!!! so warmth!
ommmmmmgggg GOOOOOOORGEOOOUS!
Amit amit cantiknya photos..prof..sih ! The girls' tutu is so beautiful. Rela dpt 2nd handnya.
wow these are really nice. so many talented photographers from kk. makes me wanna get some done for me and my fam as well!
wahhhhh CANTIK SEMUA THE PHOTO BEK!!! nice weather for photo shoot also!! everybody look happy and sooo natural!! :)
Hey hey hey Sandra! glad you love it! thanks thanks for giving me the trust to photograph your family photos and the birthday party too! :)
thank you very very much..send my warm regards to nik ya.
God bless
me
bennyliew.com
very pretty! Loves all the shots... Maya and elder sis looks very cute and pretty...
very nice n natural shots...
Sandra you look sooo beautiful
OMG!!!!!!! Benny liew!!! good job done bah!!!!!!!
huahhhh... love all the pictures. they look like they jump out of a magazine !!
Beautiful! and where did you get the tulle dress for your girls?? so pretty!!!!!!
Post a Comment