This tag is not easy. The answer is complicated, and I feel like I am one of the contestant of The Moment of the Truth. LOL ( you just need to strap the lie detector on me )
RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.
Tagged by Bonnie
1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Hmm...Betrayed me in what sense first. Love? Trust? Honesty...?
I am a fair person, or at least try to be, so as hurt as I am I think I need to know the facts and what makes him betrayed me in the first place . Like is someone set him up ( to jeopardize our relationship?) hehehe I watch too much romantic movies crap!
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Be a healthy, loving and fun Grandmother to my grandchildren together with my husband of course.
3. What's you planning for this year's X'mas?
on the X'mas day? no plan yet. Maybe dinner or lunch with family.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
- do I have to answer this? I think we all will say : save some
( to show that we are wise), donate some ( to show that we are kind and generous), spend some (what more can I say). So to make this tag more interesting I will dishes all the details
- SAVE for rainy days ...actually I will invest it, in hope to take the interest so at least my wealth will grow and me and family will leave comfortably just by the interest....
- Donate to less unfortunate people. If I can, I will host a charity gala dinner ( preferably on my yacht) , and invite famous people to let them donate more, and it is a chance for me to rub shoulder with Bradgelina , or flirting with Keanu R , or share gossip with Paris ( hmm about whether Brit is wearing panties that night or not) muahahahahha....
( since it is a dream ok...so let me DREAM it)
- This is the best part : to SPEND it ....
I will hire private chef (Jamie Oliver, so finally my dh can boss the famous chef LOL), personal trainer, personal hairdresser, personal shopper, assistants , etc etc ( come one, with a billion $$ my social life will be busy )
Spend on shopping....bags, designer clothing, shoes...
Buy house and more properties ( for living and investment purposes)
Buy Yacht as a gift for my dh.
buy Private jet
Travel to all around the world.
Invite my family and friends for first class vacation in one of my summer house in Southern France ( ticket , accomodation, and everything will be provided ok)
So you all, pray hard I will be a Billionaire one day. kekkekee
5. Will you u fall in love with your best friend?
with my guy BF? no , our friendship is so good as friends. Don't want to screw it up. ( just in case you read this guys. miss you! and hope to see all of you n your family in Jakarta soon!!!)
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
- I prefer to love and being loved
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
heh... hmmmm....how long? If I think the waiting will not bring us anywhere then I will let it go... Life is too short ... I want to enjoy it and embrace life and experience the world.8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
- OK all the girls and teenagers out there...listen : never never never like or love someone who is attached.... don;t get involved and dont be the intruder. Relationship is complicated don't try to make it even worst.9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be?
- Keanu Reeves.....who else......10. What takes you down the fastest?
- to lost someone dear, illness in the family
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
- still same person, hopefully become wiser and look just 5 years older than now without any botox needed. Of course still with my dh and my 2 lovely teenager daughters by then with my German Sherpherd in our own house .12. What’s your fear?
- that I haven't do enough for my parents yet until now.13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
A sweet young mom and a wife. She still need to see what life will unfold for her. Be strong and have faith, girl!14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
if single and rich also ok, I prefer to be single ( and rich) rather than marry a jerk .
if married but poor, ??
first if poor then don't get married first.
If already got married then unfortunately become poor, then we can find a job and way to support our economy. We are still young and God blessed us with good health, I will work my as* off to help to support my family
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
change my mobile phone mode GENERAL again from Meeting Mode16. Would you give all in a relationship?
I willl give love and respect 100%Trust? hmm 80%???
give my self all? meaning like to change my personality for him? NO WAY.
Leaving and ignoring my family just for him? NO thanks!
( one of my dh's cousin does this, and i think it is the most stupid thing to do)
17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
choose one that can accept that I love 2 men at one time! haha18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone hasdone?
- will try my best to.19.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
in relationship20.List 5 people to tag
all the people I know already been tagged. so my loyal tagger will be:
Melissa, Christene, Celine, Joyce, Aunty J, Farrahar
3 comments:
I like ur answers..so detail oh.. Hahaha
what do u mean "loyal tagger" ha?? huh! i dont like this tag oh. punya susah. macam mau sit for exam oh! nanti la i do. hahaha
eeeekkk another tag..I think I still owe u another 1 or two tag/award...eeekkk will get myself to do them soon ya...have not been online at home coz havent get the modem fixed or buy a router as we intend to use a wireless connection at home soon...
Post a Comment