You Are Pasta Puttanesca |
![]() Compared to most people, you have a sexy and wild personality. So it fits that you're like a pasta popularized by street walkers! You like food with interesting, contrasting, and spicy flavors. You live an exciting life - and you wouldn't ever go for anything bland. |
Interesting quiz , I found it in Miranda and Osindak blogs So I want to try it as well.
In the real life my favorite pasta (sauces) are
Pesto Genovesse, Aglio Olio , Arrabiata, Carbonarra , Primavera, and a lot more...
But I get scared to try pasta at any restaurant , since my dh already "trained" me taste the different between good pasta, so so pasta, and a bad pasta *grin*.
The most common mistake for bolognesse sauce is either too sweet or too sour.
And it is hard to find Carbonara sauce that is "original" ( most of the restaurant cut the cost by using only diluted milk and a dash of cheese and no egg yolk)
you will be surprise when you taste the real carbonara at our home..
drooling? hehehehe wait aaah until my mood come to cook Italian Food ( looks like NEVER will come hhahahaha)
ciao ciao

7 comments:
wahhhhhhhhh sounds so sedap!! :) i coook spag bolognaise my own way! LOL suka2 saja bah..
i knowwwww when can bring your Italian mood on! tunggu!! *wink wink* btw, after you gave me the original recipe of spaghetti last year, i terus tak suka all those "malay style spaghetti" which usually they add chili blend in it hehehee but sometimes if my friend buat makan jugalah, i kan suka makan! hahhahaaha
hehe... Osindak
ya we all have our own preference mah :)
the tips to make a good tomato based is you need to cook it slowly in small fire to reduce the acidity of the tomato , but do not use tomato paste in the can, but use those whole tomato , the name is pomodoro pelati.That is the basic tips.
ya Tet. the recipe of the bolognaise is the one my MIL gave me. The traditional one and very very homemade compare to those in tins and can ya? and since we dont use blender we still can feel and taste the carrots, celery. And I like it! it gives more texture .
My dh will scream if I feed his children the sauce from a tin (ready made)
When you made that sauce based ( no meat) then you can create any sauce with tomato based
eg. :
put tuna and onion , or
put halal bacon/beef bacon with onion.or
put extra garlic n chili padi become arrabiata sauce.
( HINT :this sauce sedap to eat with fried calamari) or
put chicken meat and green peas or
put olives and brocoli and chicken ham
etc etc....
The tips is to keep the tomato based in the fridge , then you can create a lot of sauces.
LAPAARRRR
hmmm.. nampaknya kena ambik course dari makcik sophisticated nie... Bila buka kelas? hehehe.. I also laparr la... *munching kuih makmur & pineapple tart* hmm.. there goes the fatty mama
Cel
hahah I can't teach! I can eat only..
My dh is the one can teach eekkekee
If you want i can share the basic sauce recipe.
if you want to learn some Indo foods then I can share a bit, but not Italian food. hehehehe. I dont want to cook Italian at home for my hubby because sure he will cook better
so buat apa2 cari susah?
hehehe... ( read as LAZY)
oh CRYSTAL IVY a.k.a RATU SIPUT
don't even think that you will be able to ask me too cook for you Italian food if you come back to KK
in December.ok?
maybeeee just maybeeeee.....you will be lucky if i want to make you tiramisu for tea time
hahaha
wah, you can cook italian... my own version of italian cooking is prego sauce *ops* guilty as charged. I don't know how to make the sauce, and what herbs/spices to put in... but since you already put down the recipe here, maybe i'll be rajin and kasi berasap the kitchen one day. Hehehehheh...
Post a Comment