It was a short trip, a night only. But everyone is having fun, and my dh love his gift from me as well :-D.
We also went to Poring hot spring, not for swim or bath this time, but just to go to the canopy walk and butterfly park.
Life been easy lately, not to hectic, and last Friday finally we got a new maid. :) And the children are adjusting very well with her. So everybody are happy.
This lady who is now work for our family, had been mistreated with her previous boss. And I am glad that she quit from there and move in with us. I have no respect for people who treat other so rude and mean.
Anyway, here are our photos, enjoy....
PS: I can't wait to arrange for our next mini gateway soon....
1 comment:
great pics. great outdoor, fresh air, fresh greens... just simply nice!
Post a Comment