I've been eye-ing this thing for quite sometimes now. Finally I decided to take it home with me ( see... I don't just buy things, but I do consider it for sometimes... LOL self defense mode ! ) . After putting my accessories in the drawer, I think I still need something to just hang it on display for some items I use often , or just because it looks pretty to hang it there.
I think the accessories mannequin is very girlish and good to have. I know I must wipe the dust often though! :) .
Enough said, like you all can see, I choose the "etnic" design on the top pic. I also eye-ing the Chinese dresses, ballgown, tutus etc for next purchase :P
So this is what it's looks like after I hang some of my bangles, and tiny type of earrings, and some of the pearls necklace. What do you think of it?
And this is what Indy has:
Yup the mini version of the mannequin with furry tutus. Very girlish indeed. And since her earrings are mostly stud earring ( no way I will let her wear dangling earring yet!), she can't hang it here. The mini mannequin has simpler hanger compare to big one.
Hm... I wonder if they make the life size one, would it be nice to put our bags , coats, hats, scarves, maybe shoes there? It can serves as room decor too! hah! ^_^
1 comment:
Hubs promised to give me this but till now tak beli..aisey.. :<
Post a Comment