
Mia bambina 's new assistant
Originally uploaded by nsrocco
We are now have a new,very experience assistant. She is very demanding sometimes but she is a hardwworker for sure!
New orders- check!
Inventory update- check!
Items packing- check!
Shipping label- check!
Call courier- check!
Dispatch items- check!
7 comments:
bagus maya.......if u already upgrade your skills...come to aunty bzbee's house ok....
ihhhh no wonder ari tuh i order 2 items tapi arrived tiga!! bagus maya!! hahahahhahaaaaaa
Cute Maya! Belum lagi go Kitchen help PAPA to check.. who is better in Kitchen? MAYA or INDY? which one follow papa footstep?
Hey, I really love your indon Songs collection.. more buddy! Samson,Dewa,PeterPan,Agnes Monica... bisa giok?
kerja rajin2.. jangan malas2 tau! nanti potong gaji tu!
bzbee
you should train si lebahkecil bah!
Tet
kurang asam..if sering sering I RUGI!!
Mel
Maya is not good in the kitchen , she can eat only, and lick the raw cake dough! :p
Abt songs...I m not updated with new indonesian songs :( hehehe
Far
ya...potooong gajiiii!!! eeheheh
good...train early n can help mummy...
Post a Comment