Friday, February 13, 2009

The Creativity of a 2 years old

So it was Sunday morning. I clean up my room and made my bed up, opening the curtains, puffed the pillows......everything was so peaceful.....then I realized.....WHERE IS MAYA??? Why she is so quiet? I know that Indy is downstairs watching her favorite TV program. But how about Maya?




So I asked : what did you draw??
So she answered: this is turtle, this is fish , this is ball.
And I asked again: why Maya draw on the floor? You can't draw on the floor, you must draw on paper...
And she looked at me with "the I don't care what you said look"

And so I found the activity for them that Sunday : The art of scrubbing the floor!


This activity made them so quiet and helped each other out. Scrub scrub...rub rub.... spill spill.....
They spent about 20-30 minutes of doing it. Enough time for me to do blog hopping....HAH!

3 comments:

Deana E said...

pintar mama...lol

Bonnie said...

pingsan!

Aunty J said...

hahaha.. u r one smart mommy!! I must learn from you hahaha...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Le nostre gioia