Friday, February 6, 2009

Jewelry ?

I m not good at art thingy , and I didn't know why I listened to her, and tried to make a few pcs of jewelry about a year ago? NO! Longer than that... I think 1.5 year ago.

Since I talked about a new blogger fella , I remember about it and took the pics. heheh

I never made any ever since....WAIT...I did made one for my MIL before we went to Italy las year. hehehe It was a pink svaroski pearls necklace plain one so just put the pearls in and I asked the store to show me how to do the hooks hihi) and i bought earrings sets. And I bought a few ready made for my SILs heehhehe...

I don't have the patience to make things like this, and the first time Taty taught me , I feel like I want to stuffed the pearl to her nose. She kept saying, see you can do it, it is easy and nice thing to do ( YEAH FOR YOU!!! For me I can't wait to get it over with ) I was finding a lot of excuses to take a break from the jewelry lesson. ( like offering coffee, have snacks etc..but failed!)

But I must admit , it was not too bad at the end. I like the result, but I wont make any of it alone!!!
I need someone to help me and to support me. (so TET, when you will be back in KK? hehe)

These are those that I made.( My dh saw it and he likes that I can "make" jewelry hehe, he asked me to gave him one,h e gave it as present to an elderly lady that he knows ) He also told her SIL and MIL proudly that : Sandra can makes a few jewelries now. ( and me thinking: oooh pleaseeee.......)


Earings ( svaroski crystal) and the necklace is from pearls
My favorite bracelets ( svaroski crystals and pearls), the other one I made is GREEN COLOR ( my dh gave to his friend)
Black pearls necklace ( tet we made or bought that?)
Svaroski crystals and pearls bracelets
Dangling Red svaroski crystal
Pearls necklace ( not the round pearls but this one is the "cacat" pearls. I think it is very unique)
And svaroski earing. ( hard to make for my skils, must twist here twist there....)

But who knows, if we gonna live in Italy I can "make" some and sell it over there? I know the price is high in Italy heheheheh

8 comments:

Bonnie said...

Nice one you make! Tet is a great cikgu huh? I also want her to teach me next time, Tet, bila nak blk??? I also like to do this kind of thing, but I have no idea where can get those pearl and crystal??

Unknown said...

Tet can make great jewelry. She is a great cikgu but the "student" a.K.a me..is more gahar. If I can't do it , I said to her:
CAN NOOT LAA TEETT......IGGGH HOW AAAH..you DO LAAA....! hehehe

U know Jamillah in sinsuran ( or is ot segama? hehehe anw somewhere there ) complex ( I think) they sell all those things.
They also open one in 1Borneo ground floor. Same price like in sinsuran.
they also got course there if you want to learn.
Tet is member so she got the"member"price...!!!!
sioook the member price...

farrahar said...

LOL!!! I sooooooo can imagine si Bek with her geram face and sumbat the pearls into Taty's lubang hidung!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!

MamaIrfan said...

uhukk uhukkk no wonder I batuk²!!! someone talking about me!!! hahahhaaa
iya, last time di KK i made them as a hobby and end up as my side income too! I really enjoy making jeweleries back time hihihi unfortunately I can't find the material here in Ipoh... I wish I can continue this activity in Ipoh huhuhu :D

Iya, Bonnie... you go to Jamilah in Sinsuran and ask the lady to assist you to choose any design you like to make hehehe if not u ask Bek to make for you lar!! muahahhaha

Unknown said...

ehehehe FAR,ya u imagine la...if I paksa masuk pearls to her hidung
hehhehe....

Bonnie, if u want to go jamillah and u dont know where I can bring u hehehe...
I bought alot of souvenirs from them too to bring to Italy.

vsk said...

lol.. nice what... who knows one day u make money out of it..

MamaIrfan said...

kurang asammmmmm farrrr
your imagination memang 'sendeng'! muahahhahha

CathJ said...

Wowww...nice work my fren... I loves wearing all those.. ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Le nostre gioia