Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday Post

Quiet weekend for us. As other families are busy preparing the upcoming CNY , we are having a quiet time here. :) This year no family are visiting and since we don't have any relatives here means also no celebrating. I am used to this, anyway my dh still must work during CNY and no day off.

Yesterday I just took my gals to have a fast lunch outside and today as Maya is sick so she must stay at home and me , dh and Indy went to Langkah Syabas for lunch and buying the cheese.

Nothing much to do. As tonight gonna enjoy the telly and cook at home. Sometimes being at home and looking at our children running or playing in the yard is very entertaining .

Have a nice week ahead

2 comments:

CathJ said...

Ohh... dear... If I was staying in KK...will surely invite you for CNY makan2.. ;-)

Joan D'Arcy said...

:) Nice lazing weekend.. MIL went to Perth, so I have to do the cooking. havent been doing it for a while as FIL is quite picky..

When our house is ready, I will invite u for CNY makan (next year)... but I think i need to learn to cook chinese dish first! hahaha enjoy ur weekdays ahead

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Le nostre gioia