Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bento # 3


So I made bento again today. I woke up late but luckily still can managed to made one.
Simple as usual. Today I packed extra fruits for Indy, She loves Jambu. So here it's today bento

Jambu air, Mini Mandarin as CNY is near we can find it everywhere now. And then boiled egg, long time she never eat boiled egg, I packed the soya sauce in the soya container and then peanut butter sandwiches.

I got the bento box and soya container from Daiso ( I think) Also the silicon cups. The baran/food divider I got it from NST, and the toothpick I got it from my sis.

5 comments:

Eirin said...

This is soooo.... generous! Indy will sure have a hearty meal - thanks to her loving mom.

My Shawn will hardly eat such meals for me. He's a junky, hates veges and fruits. And the mom is always having headaches with his meals.

And I simply love the soya sauce bottle you have here. Its so cute!

Unknown said...

hehe ya this is too much I think , specially the fruits :)
I just try my luck who knows she can finish it!
she can eat quite a lot too sometimes.
She loves meat, fish, chicken , she doesnt really like carrots but loves green veggie.

MamaIrfan said...

wahhh siok liat your bento! :D

CathJ said...

LOL..LOL...Soo cute... got packed black ketchup!!

Irene said...

keep it coming lenglui mommy. ur bento really nice :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Le nostre gioia