Friday, October 10, 2008

My feet

Saw this one from Miranda, and so I take this quiz as well... ( Deana...come on try this!! hehee )



What Your Feet Say About You:



You are more expressive than most people. You let everyone know how you're feeling - the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Yes, I am bubbly...LOL and usually I don't hide my feeling.Specially to close friends.


You are a very passionate person. You are highly charged and easily inspired.



Depends....but people can easily tell if I am into something...

You are an assertive person at times. You'll pull out all the stops to get what you want, if it's worth it.

If it's worth it, I don't give up easily...When I want something, I will try my best to get it... ( like when I want a "new bag"...I will get it with or without my husband knowledge or help. IF I REALLY want it la.. hehehehe) Actually I am waiting for "The" new bag. hahaha



You take a while to fall in love, but once you do, you stay pretty attached to your partner.

VERY VERY TRUE...indeed I think If I didn't meet my husband, until now I am still be single. SHH don't tell him....
But even as teenager, I don't easily attracted to boys , I was pretty snobbish and choosy when come to boys.( and I thought, ISH... I don't like to go out with foreigner guy...;@) ) Believe it or not my mom push me to date and go out with guys when I was 15-18 years old. hahaha so sad....But don't get me wrong, I like to see cute guys and admiring God's gorgeous creation ! ;p But I was so happy spending time with my girlfriends. And never regret it! I did what i want , no one bother me, and for me at that time, boyfriends just will limit my activities and got jealous over nothing. So I was into GIRL POWER!!!!




You are not afraid of anything. You are brave and courageous, even when most people would be terrified.

err depend on what, on bungee jump? no thanks.



You are intellectual and philosophical. You are more concerned with thoughts than action.

Maybe sometimes...



You are an amazingly hard worker. You aren't spoiled and you don't mind getting your hands dirty.

True..... I am not spoiled. And I work hard , and a true believer , nothing good comes easily, and nothing to loose if I work hard. So I know I must work hard . That is my parent's advice.



You are easily influenced by other people. You're quite impressionable, so you should only be around people who are a good influence.
If I think it is good and not a negative things I don;t mind to do it. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Le nostre gioia