Thursday, October 16, 2008

August Trip

This is suppose to be posted on August but I forget about it...

We went to Kundasang and stayed in Pine Resort. And the next day we went to Poring hot spring and also the butterfly garden. I like the canopy walk, and this is Indy second walk up in the canopy, the first when she was 3 years old. And she did all the steps almost on her own, which is pretty amazing for a kid that young.

Maya , at this age, of course been carried by her dad. But on the canopy , she was actually relax and not scare. Indy , again did all on her own, she actually walked faster than me in the canopy and make it moved more , so I must asked her to slow down a bit, as mama was scare when the canopy moves a a lot ...haha

To reach the canopy, we must walk up the steps of 400 M long. And then I think there we 5 canopies all together that we must walk through...

on our way to the hotel , we stop to take pictures


This is at Kinabalu National Park


The Magnificent Mt. Kinabalu

Photo with Mt Kinabalu as the background
Arriving at Poring hot spring

Walk in the Canopy

If I do this everyday I will loose weight and gain muscles in my legs....and thigh...
Say Hi Maya!!!!


Indy said she is like the Diego the Jungle ranger

BABAFAI....She means butterfly.....


3 comments:

bZbee said...

whooa..u brought along your LV bag on the canopy walk??!! jatuh then u know..heheheh...i think you'll also gain muscles in your arm to balance yourself on the canopy..LOL

Unknown said...

hehe if jatuh i loncat to take it LOL
balancing on the canopy not that bad lah. but if I carry Maya on one side I m sure stuck! not easy to do that
lucky my dh can balance good.
me? senget kiri senget kanan....

farrahar said...

bek, i can imagine u terjun for the bag hahaha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Le nostre gioia