My bags are quite simple and not so well organize like Christine's. WOW, after reading her blogs , I feel like ..ok...I don't plan that much for my diaper bags! LOL. Because normally I only go out for a while and come back home soon, I never stayed all day out with my baby. But It will be good to start to plan now for our next vacation in Bali in May.
So here is my "personal" bag, if I go out without baby Maya
Normally If i need to go out with my baby , or on family day out on Sunday, I will grab my personal bag and throw all the thing into my baby's bag
So Here is what I bring normally : one /two onesies for Maya, plus a shoes, some toys, Sling (red one in the pics), diaper changing pad (black one , can't really see), a mini/regular wetbag to put clean Drybees diaper(s), mini pack wet tissue, Buds rinse free cleanser, mini tea tree oil ,mini bug repellent stick, hand gel , toilet seat sanitizer, snap bib clip to make bib out of small towel , small towels
Now Who will I tag?I'm a newbie and still got limited fellow bloggers.
ok I think I will tag
Chanel
Ai Lian
Wawa
No comments:
Post a Comment