Monday, August 20, 2007

Seperate blog

I am working for my new blog here. All the old posting are taken from my store blog. But as you can see, photos not yet uploaded/ , I hope I will have time to do that soon.

As I am re-designing the e-store with new logo and all, I think I also want to make the blog like the part of the store , and I will try to put the same design and logo for my blog as well.

So here is the blog about me and my family. Not about my biz life.

So if you plan to tag me....tag me here! :D

And oh.... Enjoy my new blog! :)

1 comment:

hip-O-mama said...

Sandra..thx for the info. I've actually linked ur e-store & blog (old one) in my blog. Will need to update the old blog link to this new 1 ;p

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Le nostre gioia