The setting :) this balcony is on the back of our apartment ( from the girl's bedroom) and mind you the left side is not toilet ok? it is a wash basin :P
We live on the top floor on the building , my husband plans to do the BBQ in our back balcony. I am not sure if the management will allow that !! :D anyway......we did it! :DIt is nice to have busy weekend and exciting one ( which remind me I haven't post about our last week outing to the Theme Park in Shanghai) But it is also nice just to have a down time, relaxing and enjoying our family ( it literately cost nothing but it is priceless!)
Tomorrow is Monday.... so back to routine again , but here it is summer holiday until September. Everything is more quiet , even the church ( International Parish ) is quiet since most of the people are back to their home country. We are stuck at the moment here in the Shanghai heat! But we still have lots to discover this summer, I am thinking more visit to the museums ( insects and children museum ) and library will be nice.
Have a great week and be safe people!
XOXO
S.R
PS : OH tonight is the World Cup Final and since my favourite team ( Italy, duh!) is out and Germany is on the 3rd place.. this time I will root for Spain!
GO SPAIN!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment