We just live across the largest park in Shanghai. And it is planned. My husband wants to live here, so the kids can get expose to at least the :"man made" park.
To enter this park , it is not free. But the park is so huge. We went to see the " Mei hua" or plum flowers festival. And just rent the " bike" . There is small theme park with roller coster, and other rides for kids, pedaling boat and mini boat too. And also picnic area.
We brought panini with us and had a small picnic at the park. The weather is nice and cool ( not cold) and sunny too.
4 comments:
Nice pictures.
I don't think we have big big parks in Malaysia..or maybe we have but I don't know and definitely have not been there hehheh..
I remember going to Melbourne when i was 3 mths pregnant with Armand..we went to a few parks and one park was HUGE! It was chilly but sunny..and I was exhausted at the end ha haa..
Sooo nice... to have this weather... with beautiful flowers...
Wow!! Park!!! We just love parks! Toobad at the kind of weather we have in KK now, too many mosquitoes. Hafta apply lots and lots of mosquitoes repellant, and the kids didnt like that! They just wanna go out shirtless!!
Post a Comment