Sunday, July 26, 2009

Mad about Minerals and Brushes


I've been using mineral make up for sometimes now and never look back. I love the coverage of the mineral foundation and powder. It can be build up according to my needs. When my skin is on a good condition just a thin layer of foundation and finishing powder will do. When I go out on evening I can just build up the coverage. The tricks to apply mineral make up is : Swirl, Tap and Buff...
That means you pour a tiny bit of the powder to the lid then you SWIRL the brush ( kabuki is the BEST) until all the powder been absorb to the brush then TAP the excess of the powder , then you got your brush ready to BUFF your face.
I like to start from the outer of my face ( cheeck and forehead ) then work it inside the face.

Check here for the guidance video ( by bareminerals)

I use the Lumiere Light Medium Natural fondation.I will repeat if I think I need more coverage then , if I need more coverage for dark circle I will continue with concealer ( I use Rested ) under my eye and corner of my nose with the concealer brush. I like this concealer much more because it wont tug my skin and it looks so natural. Then I finished it with the finishing powder in Sheer.

I just purchased the Bronzer in Nude. And Love it! I like to have abit of "glow" and sunkissed like of look. I put in all over my cheek with the original Kabuki brush ( photo on the top) and also I brush it lightly on the bridge of my nose. The glow is so natural and will just give your skin the healthy looking glow.

About the Original Kabuki Brush, this is the BEST brush so far, It is SUPER soft and dense , and the short handle give me more control than longer handle , and it gives super flawless result!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Le nostre gioia