Sunday, November 9, 2008

Bye Bye Kindy for Indy

Oh wow how time flies......
Indiana just finished her Kindergarten years and had her Concert on Sunday 9th of November 2008 at Yayasan Sabah.

She has been performing for 3 years in a row now. Mostly are dancing, last year she was singing a Mandarin song and an English song.
This year, she dance with the Hi Five song.

Pardon me for the bad quality of the photos. I was doing video as well, my dh hold Maya, and we were sitting in the middle row, so the lighting is not so good . We captured a good video this time, but I don't know how to upload it to my pc as I need to search for the USB cable and our view cam is about 7 years old, so I am not sure if it can be use with USB .LOL. Definetly need to upgrade it.









So Bye bye Kindergarten years for Indy. I know she enjoy so much to learn and go to her kindergarten. I hope she will enjoy her new school and will make more friend and will have a great memory.

I had my first sleepover with my primary best friends at age of 10. And I remember every details of it until today. The fun that we had, the mischief that we did! When we met ,me and my childhood friends , we can still laugh out of loud if we think and talk about those days.

And I hope Indy will too one day, remembering her kindy days or primary days with her friends with joy and great memory. This is the purpose for it anyway, one day she will be able to read about her in my blog :)

3 comments:

MamaIrfan said...

ihhhh time goes very fast kan bek... then soon u'll blog about her primary then college then sedar tak sedar her wedding already!!!! hihihihi btw congratulation Indy for your graduation day! If irfan still in Tunasari sure makcik and Irfan celebrate together... :D

Bonnie said...

Congrates for your graduation Indy!
Next year will start another year of school, sure will be another fun and great year.

Shabbymom said...

Congrates to Indy!!!!!...which school are u going to send her for primary next year?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Le nostre gioia