Been so busy and have a very hectic schedule. Between my personal life and running the e-store. I think the words in my banner is really applied:
try to blend it together without losing my sanity....
My dad and sis and niece and nephew were here last week, and this week , my younger brother is here. He never visited me before. ( what a guy! HUH) and he will just be here in KK for a while.
My 2 dd are having cold and cough, and me too. Indy had a mild bronchitis last week, and now Maya is having runny nose and cough as well.
And my e-store needs a lot of attention and I still must prepare for the CD workshop tomorrow , need to print out all the handout and such.
And oh I am also in the middle of preparation of my girl's b'day party. And also looking for present for my dh's b'day this month.
And yes, still looking for a maid....
What a month!
but again I will live it to the fullest ...
oh and Olympic is on today! Get the spririt and hope all can play safe !
Until then....
Sandra
( who will walk to pick my dd now )
2 comments:
yeap.. Live life to the fullest, mama! ;) ! yes.. i have to remind myself that too! life is so messy... hehehe
sandra... good exercise for u..hehehe.. picking up the kids.. but still depending on the weather...
Post a Comment