We managed to have a small trip from Torino and visited Liguria area . It was about 1.5 hours drive from Torino, located at the Riviera Area. Also connected with the Monaco and Southern France ( Nice and Cannes) . The Italy part started from Cinque Terre ( I went there 5 years ago ) and ended at Ventimiglia .
We stayed there for 2 nights and from there we went to Savona port to picked Corrado and Ale back from their honeymoon cruise. From there we drive back to Torino.
We didn't have the time to visit the biggest Aquarium in Genova this time, so will visit that hopefully on our next trip back to Italy.
We stayed in Finale Liguria part , about 2 hours drive we will arrive in Monaco. But again our time was limited .
Here we visited my dh's Godfather , Zio Carlo and Zia Claudia.

@ the market's playground - Finale Liguria

No sun on that day, but it didn't turn down our spirit to have more fun!

With Zia ( my dh's aunty) See Maya with her freshly picked cherries earing?

@ Loano with Zio Carlo ( dh's Godfather)

Still @ Loano.

Yum! Gelato!!

in front of a rustic building

Enjoying Gelato

@ Spiaga Lunga. Loano
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
finally my photo with Maya and she smiled!!


Tadaaaaaa
3 comments:
My dream to visit Italy.. I always feel its a romantic place to go (Not the commercially famous, Paris ~ IMO). So beautiful la.. and makcik, I lurve ur hair... make you look 365 days younger! ;)
love the last pic of you and Maya. And love the sweaters the kids has on the first pic. Did you do something to your hair? nice !!!
Beautiful photo of you and Maya! Priceless smile eh? But she's pretty whether she does or doesn't :)
Ooh...I LOVE gelato! I think I ate it everyday for the few days we were in Verona one early spring.
Post a Comment