I've looking for good and cute cakes and cupcakes . Just too bad when I knew it, both of my dds b'day just passed. And I wish I knew about it also for Maya's Full Moon !
Deana and her sis Faye are making this cute cupcakes.
So soon after that I contacted Faye and I ordered this :

Isn't is cute? Indy and her friends sure had a great tea party!Then for Chinese New Year I ordered this one, yum!! And love the little mandarin decoration

And Taty gave me this one ( yes Faye, the carrots was for me and she took the MAMA IRFAN one! LOL both are cute)But I still gave her a few of the carrots , since she begged me ( huh tak rela to gave me ......) It is so yummy and the carrots are so cuteeee!
And I just don't stop there....I ordered this for my friend's daughter 3rd b'day. To bring to her day care. The school teachers are soooo happy, because the cuppies are so cute and they don't need to cut it but just need to distribute the cuppies to the kids!
Oh but wait ....I am still drooling over these wedding cupcakes....ok ok I wont order it for "wedding" but I just love it, it looks so girly,feminine, and lovely....
hmmm I think I can order it for our 9th anniversary this year? haha finding excuses...
Indy would love the "barbie" cakes and for Maya I think a themed cute toddler cake will do.
Look at this cute 1st b'day cake!
6 comments:
Beautiful cupcakes...
yummy...sooo nice..
haiya..you in KK..if not I can tumpang...
hey Sandra,
thas so beautiful cupcakes, can i customized order for delivery kah? It for mothers day bah? cuba u ask ur friend.. thankss
Hi Mel
yes they can deliver in KK ( additional charge apply)
normally they have special decoration for certain occasion.
you can ask either Faye or Deana
you can check their links.
http://deanacakes.blogspot.com/
http://art-faye.blogspot.com
Hi Sandra... OMG, so many pics pula. hehe. Thank you for 'promoting' our little biz. :)
Regards,
faye
Wah, sandra... congratulations for winning this contest! Can you finish the 2kg cakes? hehehe.. Take a pix of you & the cake, and blog about it! :)
Happy momma's day!
these cupcakes and cake look tasty. furthermore, the design is fantastic!
Post a Comment