
New Kids On the Block....the biggest boy band from the 80's and early 90's will be back ...as they say....
It was in the Good Morning America, The View and E ! news.
So if you are like me , A BIG NKOTB FAN..... sure you will be excited.
Their FAME are far more big than N'SYNC, Backstreet boys etc....
And I am proud to be one of their FANS!!!!
And listening to them just bring back my teen's memories....
Jordan, Jonathan, Joey, Donny and Danny.....you ROCK!!! And thanks to make my teenage time full of excitement, joy, and filled with great memories ...I still can't forget when I went to NKOTB Concert in Jakarta! :-)
Visit www.nkotb.com
Here is one of my favorite songs : Tonight
Wait I will post more of their videos here....:-)
4 comments:
oh,,,u big kid, you !!!
Aduiii Bekkk tolooongg lahh pleeeaaseee lahhh!! Hahahaha!
I remember girls were gila crazy about them. They even have NKOTB stationaries like files etc. I also have 2 NKOTB casettes.
How about Tommy Page ha? Hahahahah :P~~
HAHA...yes I am proud to admit I was the BIG HUGE NKOTB FANS!
I got files, books, poster, pillow cases , t-shirt, limited edition books, photos, etc....
you name it!
My high school year book caricature drawing was me and my best friend chasing Jon Knight and Donnie W up to the tree! The whole school knew that I was the NKOTB MANIA. LOL.
Yes, I am a big kids. That part of me will never grow up I guess....
But if you see E!Channel don't be surprise that there are many 30-something ex NKOTB fans are so excited about the reunion. Like Giuliana Ransic ( E! news host)The View host also are all excited, and Kelly Ripa too!
HAH!!....
Jonathan & Jordan Knight if you read this ( please read....LOL) I am still your fans!
LOL...and also of course I LOVE KEANU REEVES!
OK you all stop laughing at me! :-D
I couldn't believe it when I heard it on the radio! LOL, nice to see someone else is just as crazy as I was...
Post a Comment