I've been tagged by Miranda.
1. Do the following without complains.
2. Choose 5 people to do this quiz after you've done yours.
3. Tag the chosen one.
4. Start your post with "I've been tagged"
Favourites
Colour: baby lilac,lavender.
Food: woaaah to many to be listed here!I love the authentic version of Indonesian/Malay food, Chinese food, Italian food, Thailand food, Japanese food, Korean food etc :-D
Movie: Depends , but I will always like sounds of music, and a walk in a cloud ( easy to tell why ! KR fan 4eva)
Sport: walking and typing
Day: Sunday
Season: Durian seasons, nangka seasons, Manggo seasons
Ice cream: prefer sherbet
First
Best friend: lily ( SD Ricci)
Crush: uhm....:D got a few to list... ES, SS. muahhaahha
Movie: 101 dalmantians
Music: Especially for you ( Kylie Minouge and Jason Donovan)
Last
Drink: ice water...
Car ride: to the Happy Mums
Crush: Now and forever will be always Keanu Reeves!( from I was 16 YO) and current additional crush JUDE LAW!
Phone call: Mimi
CD played: Samsons
Gone out with good friends: Yesterday...to Happy mums to buy my dh's xmas present huhahaha
Broken a law: Driving without license ( 400 m only hehehe)
Been arrested: nope
I'm going to pass this tag to:(sorry 2 first at the moment )
Taty
Vivian
1 comment:
i know what u get at HM...huahuahuahua....
Post a Comment