I got this from Sharine.
It is an easy question, but why it is hard for me to pick just one moment?
Not to mean that I have lots of proudest moment, It is just hard for me to choose that I want to blog it and share it :-)
So my proudest moment is:
When I know my parents are proud when they see Indiana's TV aircon advertisement in China CCTV channel. We were in Shanghai and My parents were in Jakarta. But they got the parabola antenna, so they can see the advertisement as well. And for the first whole week, my mom was in front on the tv all the time just to catch a glimpse of her youngest grand daughter's ( at that time)"act" in front of camera !
I was proud not because Indy was on TV but , I mean of course I am proud, which parent doesn't when their own kid were on TV? But I am more proud to see my parents are so proud at my children than at me..
does this make any sense? :-D
This tag go to
Charish
Taty
Farrah
Unda
3 comments:
I will be proud too..:)
Mind to share the advertisement video? if you have the copy...
oh why did u tag me??? i got lotsa homework not done yet....
unda, tag her back. hahaha
Post a Comment